ADOPT A SPOT
SOMETIMES ALL IT TAKES IS ONE PERSON TO HELP KEEP COVINGTON CLEAN. YOU CAN BE THAT ONE PERSON BY ADOPTING YOUR VERY OWN SPOT!
Adopt A Spot provides Covington residents, business owners, students, or other organizations with the tools you need to help make a difference in your community. 200 residents and businesses volunteer time to clean their Covington spot on a regular basis.
Through our partnership with the City of Covington, you can adopt your street, a parking lot, a park, a trail, a storm drain, a community gateway, or pretty much any little spot you can think of. Adopters pick up litter, plant flowers, pull weeds, and more.
View a map of adopted spots on the City's website or below.
SO YOU WANT TO ADOPT A SPOT?
Awesome! We want to help you get started:
1. Register your spot:
2. You will receive a welcome email including contact information to arrange for the pickup of your supplies.
3. Pick up your supplies at City Hall at: 20 West Pike Street, Covington KY 41011. During business hours Monday – Friday, 8am to 4pm.
4. Review Safety Guidelines with all participants before starting. They are included with your Adopt A Spot kit.
5. Clean and beautify your spot regularly (once a week is recommended).
6. Then update us and tell us about your awesome work by using the links below. Your data helps us leverage more support and resources from Keep America Beautiful.